Friday, July 07, 2006

IT'S STARTING

Okay, it has officially begun.............a girlie weekend!!!!!! I'm not quite sure what to do with myself. Big girl is out playing with her friend that's sleeping over. Little girl is sleeping. I am not being asked for anything, nobody is saying, "Are you done on the computer yet?" No one is fighting, crying or spilling anything. It's shockingly quiet. I can hear the hum of the fan and the computer.

My big boy is done camp today. Tornadoes are touching down near the camp. That's not great. Boy #2 is not excited about their camping trip cause he's scared to death, he'll get over it as soon as they can light a fire somewhere!

This almost feels like a little freedom, I could get giddy, it may go to my head...I can now go and tidy up all my hotspots with the hope that they may stay clear until Monday. If they don't there's only me and my girl to blame.

Crafty weekend here we come!!!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

You sound like you're doing so well! Way to go hard and then enjoy a fun week-end!

I'm still recovering from our holidays. Not doing quite so well...yet!

Tanya Nichols said...

DOH ohhhh I will not covet I will not covet I will not covet hehehehe
Live it up!!!
Tanya