Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The Living Room



I love our living room! It's so peaceful and comfy. The colors in here are Olive Brown, Almond and Kelly Yellow. The inserts in the window frames are olive brown with tea-dyed cheese cloth wrapped around. I made the signs with stickers that my friend Sue gave me. I love the shelves, you can really see what is on them now.
The verse on the back wall is "Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." The cool thing about this room is that I've been in a bible study regarding the tabernacle and in the HOly place olives and almonds were very significant, I thought it was kind of interesting that those are the colors that we chose for this room.
We still have to figure out lighting and eventually we'll get new carpet and some chocolate brown leather furniture (that's the dream anyway!) Thanks for coming on my house tour!!


1 comment:

andrew + camille said...

yay for kelly yellow!

hahaha

it looks awesome and oh so lani-ish! miss ya guys!