Wednesday, June 18, 2008

1000 gifts (64)

55. Life giving gentle rain for our thirsty fields

56. life giving worship with fellow believers

57. ministry to my children that opens their hearts like flowers to the Son

58. angelic guardians watching over my hyper-active son to save him from death, literally

59. lovely red and white fabric that is becoming a beautiful Canadian quilt

60. quilting with my daughter as she painstakingly learns to whip-stitch her binding on

61. heart felt prayers from tender young lips

62. annointed dance that you know doesn't come from your flesh

63. coming home after being away

64. anticipation for adventures yet to come

1 comment:

Trail Rider said...

I am with you on #62.....

I've done both.....and the annointed one is SOOOOO SWEET

God is so good when we are in his will. love your lists.