1. He has the most generous spirit - he loves giving gifts just like his daddy.
2. I love his sweet face - he is just so cute with those big blue eyes and white blonde hair, he's hard to resist.
3. He is a great leader.
4. He is a wonderful encourager (he is always the first one to say, "Mommy you're so beautiful" or some other such thing when I get dressed up or get my hair done.
5. He is a very funny guy, always has been - with his funny face and goofy antics.
6. Your smile is always just around the corner.
7. He is super creative - loves building with lego and bionicles!
8. He is a thankful kind of guy - expressing his gratitude regularly.
I love you Sasha Price Kellan, you are such a gift to us!
|Using dad's welding helmet to be a Star Wars dude! (He is a total Star Wars nut)|
|On other days he might be a cowboy! Good thing that horse can't get away!|
|Happy Birthday 3 year old boy! Always sharing birthday parties with Christmas events!|
|4 years old!|
|There's that translucent hair!|
|Having fun at Grandma's house!|
|At graduation with the new glasses!|
|From birthday #6, when we went to Colorado! Nice face buddy!|